Tuesday, February 5, 2013

RANDOM MUSINGS: I'm NOT dead! (seriously!!)

With such a long absence, I would not blame any of you for thinking that I no longer exist. Damn, this entry was in my draft box long long enough. First it was titled "Hell! It has been almost a year!". Then more than a year passed by and I couldn't afford to revamp my blog properly. A year and 8 months passed and Real Life ® gave me a break. But let me explain my long-time absence first.

2011 was a very rough year for me.  I was doing the fifth year of my career; the second one of almost-full-time clinical work in the dentistry clinic of the university. Apart from being a life-sucking activity (seriously, I had class from 8 to 9am, then clinical work, almost every day the entire day) I also ended the relationship with the mother of my son. Also, passing all the subjects in the theoretical part was plain difficult and I had to deal with the clinical part too, if you fail one part, you inmediatly fail the other part of the subject too. It was damn difficult, but I managed to be OK with all the subjects, my patientes, my teachers and son on. Or that's what I thought. Right after Christmas, I was informed that my pediatrics-dentistry teacher wasn't going to allow me to pass the subject. You can imagine what a wonderful end of the year I had.

2012 begun as a depressive year. I thought and wanted to continue my career (still had to pass pediatrics-dentistry) in another campus of the same university but in another neighbour town. For monetary reasons, I couldn't afford it, so I had to do that @#$%$#!^# subject again, here. I was going to have plenty of spare time, cause I had only clinical work on Thursdays and 1 hour of class on Fridays. But even with time, I just had no mood to do anything. During March, April and May I was just a mindless-zombie-like-automaton. Until one day I had some serious chat with myself and decided it was just enough shit, so I planned to restart doing physical excercises, restart enjoying my hobby and find a job to have enough money to had some good time with my friends. Just 2 days passed since my change of attitude and my former boss (a dentistry who owns a private clinic where I had worked as assistant before) called me asking if I had time, because he would need another assistant, starting on next Monday. LOL. So I began working again, with 3 dentists, full-time, well-paid and in a nice ambient. I continued with the excercises, work, university (¬¬U) and hanging out with my friends, eventually painting something, and son on.

Today is my second day of vacations. I passed that damned subject in the University. Still have my job. I've spared enough to pay the whole year cost of the schoool for my son (did I mention that education is insanely expensive here in Chile? Like 5K USD a year), also had enough to travel a little, had good times with my fellas, buy a lot of plasticrack (yaaaay!) and so on.

Well, as I said, I'M NOT DEAD! I was just freaking busy with Real Life ® messing with me. I seriously appreciate all of you that still follow my little blog, and also thanks to all the ones who began following, even with me absent. I couldn't even make some time to say "yay" when the bog passed the 100 followers. Anyways, thank you a lot! Right now I'm back, and not only because of vacations! This year I must end my career and to do so, I must do a internship in a rural location. I'll have to work just until 5 or so, in some little and rural town, with not much to do! So, I'll have plenty of time to paint, blog, scratchbuild and all other crazy ideas I have right now. You'll be reading from me soon! :D 


It´s just so nice to be like this right now...

And, apologies for such a long wall of text. I'll show you some WIP and pics of some of the projects I have right now going on!










I even managed to buy this beauty!


Converted Chaos Marauders and Chaos Chosen.



See ya!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the online world. Glad everything seems to be working out ok for you. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

    Regards,
    Matt

    ReplyDelete


  2. snaptube downloading
    snaptube apk
    snaptube app
    snaptube download
    Downloading videos via SnapTube gets even more straightforward than this since users can do it through the app’s pre-installed search engine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...